Community Reinvestment Alliance of South Florida is a coalition of community leaders representing diverse stakeholders advocating to ensure fair and equal access to financial services/products, and increased community investments. We create, support, and implement sustainable solutions to enhance and empower neighborhood and individual well being.
WHO WE ARE
The Community Reinvestment Alliance of South Florida is a non-profit, community-based organization established in 2015 to assist and promote active participation from area housing and lending providers, community groups and social service agencies in providing financial and other services that would empower residents to build and strengthen the communities through home ownership, rehabilitation and credit building opportunities, particularly for low-to-moderate income and minority residents.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR MEMBERS
- Financial Literacy Counseling & Training
Pre/Post Homeownership Counseling
- Entrepreneurial/Small Business Training & Development
- Foreclosure Modification Counseling
Neighborhood Program Stabilization Counseling
- Community Reinvestment Act Education & Training
- Community Reinvestment Act Advocacy
- Community Reinvestment Act Organizing
- Participation in Community Issues
Negotiate Community Benefits Agreements (CBA) – a plan worked on with community groups and a financial institution that details their goals for serving the community.